UK Underwater Kinetics Cases
Underwater Kinetics, better known as UK, protective dry cases meet rigid standards set by OEM’s to protect their products in challenging environments. These amazing watertight cases are made in a wide range of sizes and are available with optional latch and handle styles, custom interiors, special colors and engineering grade plastics.
For incomparable protection for your small gear, explore our UltraBox line. With six sizes to chose from, custom options, and rugged construction, the UltraBox is expertly designed to keep small things safe.
Slightly larger than the UltraBox series, the DryBox offers protection for your medium sized equipment. Every feature of the DryBox is designed for superior safeguard in any condition.
All Underwater Kinetics products
Information and articles for Underwater Kinetics brand products and services.
- GLOSSARY of critical industrial safety terms, abbreviations, ratings & regulations
- OEM custom case solutions
- SB:051004-UK introduces substantially brighter verison of Mini Q40 eLED® at DEMA 2005
- SB:060601-Which main o-ring replacement should I use for a sunlight Underwater Kinetics (UK) C4 or C
- SB:080615-UK Dry Boxes, UltraCase® and LoadoutCase™ containers meet EU standard for RoHS
- UK case comparison matrix
- UK HangAir™ drying system fact sheet
- UK Manual: Caring for your Fusilier knife
- UK Manual: Caring for your Remora knife
- UK Manual: Mini Q40 eLED® dive flashlight
- Underwater Kinetics (UK) Affiliations