Benchmark FR Protective Apparel
Benchmark’s specialty is making FR clothing that you actually want to wear. Wearing flame resistant PPE is a job requirement for men and women across the country in numerous industries. Most people who wear FR apparel spend more time in their FR garments than any other clothing they own. Our approach to flame resistant protective apparel is simple ¦be innovative, don’t be afraid to be different and never compromise on safety or comfort.
Ships immediately. Need overnight, rush, or express shipping. Call Trader Dan (760) 519-1612
Oversized! Get that shirt, coverall, or pant in small through 7XL.
Order Benchmark FR through our online store today!
Benchmark meets and exceeds regulations and compliance for “arc-rated”
Ask Trader Dan to help you find the right flame resistant clothing for your situation. We are big fans of Benchmark FR and believe in what they do, and we will help you find exactly what you need.
All Benchmark FR Protective Apparel products
Information and articles for Benchmark FR Protective Apparel brand products and services.
- 29 CFR 1910.133 Eye and face protection
- AllGard™ ProGard™ 3-layered material
- AllGard™ PermaGard® application and properties
- Arc Flash video demonstrations and testing
- ATPV cal/cm^2 & HRC layering calculator
- Benchmark FR Custom options
- Benchmark FR Custom sizes/Alterations
- Benchmark FR ring spun cotton
- Benchmark patches & emboridery
- Benchmark reflective transfers
- Benchmark zipper retrofit
- Building Green TV
- Contracting and materials tools
- Emergency disaster preparedness CHECKLIST: Basic kit
- GLOSSARY of critical industrial safety terms, abbreviations, ratings & regulations
- Hazard / Risk Category 2 (HRC 2) MISCONCEPTIONS
- How to care for your Benchmark FR clothing
- How to fit for Benchmark FR clothing
- Industries that need flame resistant apparel
- Military need for for flame resistant garments
- NFPA 70E HRC Hazard class reference table 130.7 ( C ) (9) (a) (pdf)
- NFPA 70E HRC Hazard Risk Category Levels explained
- NFPA 70E: Primer discussing electrical fire safety
- Non-toxic materials used by Benchmark