Cortina Safety Products
Whether your work-zone is along a stretch of highway, responding to a disabled tractor-trailer, guiding pedestrians or simply running a large distribution complex, Cortina offers the most dependable products manufactured for today’s demanding needs. Each product is design and manufactured to exceed applicable standards including FMVSS, ANSI, and MUTCD specifications. Our line of traffic delineation products are NCHRP certified and American made!
”Best-in-class” products which exceed customer expectations, most complete product offer all from the industries market leader… that’s Cortina Safety Products
- ANSI 107: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) publishes a regulatory safety standard for high visibility clothing. The standard defines three classes of successively more visible garments that protect workers exposed to increasingly higher levels of risk from motor vehicles and heavy equipment.
- OSHA: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a division of the United States Department of Labor. Their mission is to prevent work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths by issuing and enforcing standards for workplace safety and health.
- ISEA: The International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) is the primary trade association in the U.S. for companies that manufacture safety and personal protective equipment. The member companies are world leaders in the design and manufacturing of protective clothing and equipment used in factories, construction sites, hospitals, clinics, farms, schools, laboratories, emergency response and in the home.
All Cortina Safety Products products
Information and articles for Cortina Safety Products brand products and services.
- 29 CFR 1910.133 Eye and face protection
- AllGard™ ProGard™ 3-layered material
- AllGard™ choosing the right suit
- AllGard™ PermaGard® application and properties
- ATPV cal/cm^2 & HRC layering calculator
- Audio & acoustic tools
- Building Green TV
- Cheat Sheats: Digital Life
- Computer tools
- Contracting and materials tools
- Conversion tables and calculators
- Emergency disaster preparedness CHECKLIST: Basic kit
- GLOSSARY of critical industrial safety terms, abbreviations, ratings & regulations
- Guardian Fall Protection Distance Calculation
- Guardian Fall Protection FAQ
- Guardian Fall Protection Sizing Chart
- Hazard / Risk Category 2 (HRC 2) MISCONCEPTIONS
- Helmet types and classes standards
- How to care for your Benchmark FR clothing
- How to fit for Benchmark FR clothing
- Hurricane-proofing your valuables
- Industries that need flame resistant apparel
- Jackson Safety Catalog
- Jackson Safety Products FAQ
- Pelican Case Catalog
- Pelican Hardigg Storm Comparison Chart
- Pelican Lights Catalog
- Pelican Military Catalog
- Pelican Outdoors Catalog