HydroKleen in UltraTech Spill Containment
Excellent post construction control for “hot spot” applications (Drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants). Considered a “true filter” and has been verified by the EPA’s ETV program. Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events.
- Sealed, filtered system uses Sorb 44 and activated carbon to remove contaminants.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
- Removes hydrocarbons, organically bound materials, sediments and other organics.
- Available for round or square catch basin grates.
- Custom sizes available
- Flow rate with by-pass: 160 CFM
- Treatment Flow rate: 35-40 GPM
- Hydrocarbon absorption capacity: Minimum of 1 gallon.
Ship: FOB, Jacksonville, Florida
- # 9355 Replacement Media (2) Sorb 44 and (1) Carbon $ 199.0
- # 9460 Heavy Metal Media Filter $ 129.00
- # 9461 Phosfilter Media Filter $ 67.00
- # 9462 Sorb 44 Media Filter $ 67.00
- # 9463 Activated Charcoal Media Filter $ 79.00
HydroKleen is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: