IBC Spill Pallet in UltraTech Spill Containment
The ULTRA IBC Spill Pallet allows for single or double stacked IBC tanks up to 16,000lbs. 100% polyethylene construction has no metal parts that can rust or corrode. For use in secondary containment applications holding leaked chemicals for hours, a day or week at the most up to 122 degrees. Accommodates up to two full IBC’s. Inner polyethylene supports feature a dense pattern of vertical ribs which provide superior strength.
- Weighs 444 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58 3/4″×58 3/4″×33″
- 52″ × 52″ Usable Slip Resistant Grating Surface
- 400 gallon containment capacity
- Compliance: 40CFR 264.175 and SPCC. Containment of Containers containing free liquid.
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 16,000 lbs.
- Shipped FOB, South Carolins, 29860-customer pays freight
- 1160 Bucket Shelf-Spills from dispensing that exceed 3 gallons are channeled into the sump through a bulkhead fitting.
- 1055 Pull Over Cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with Stormwater Management Regulations.
- 1059 Sump only weighs 165 lbs.
Note: See the chemical compatibility guide or call Trader Dan at 866-530-4804 for more chemical compatibility and other questions. Also visit the manufacturers website at http://www.spillcontainment.com/
IBC Spill Pallet is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: