Brunton Summit ADC Atmospheric Data Center in
Brunton Summit ADC Atmospheric Data Center has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Should you stay or should you go? Summit gives you the data you need to make the call.
From the kayak to the racetrack, the ADC series is showing up everywhere. Whether you’re honing your shooting accuracy in Athens, Greece, or reading the barometric pressure trends when the fish are rising, the ADC lends necessary insight to your outdoor activity.
Let your partners believe you’re predicting the rain with some sort of mind-bending, supernatural powers and leave the science to us. ADC technology is the perfect example of our commitment to changing the way we live in the outdoors.
Brunton Summit ADC Atmospheric Data Center features:
- Current barometric pressure in hPa, mb or inHg
- Recent 24 hour pressure tendency
- Predicts the weather for the next 12 hours
- Storm alert
- Altimeter alarm with ski run counter
- Current, maximum, and average wind speed in kh/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots
- Current, maximum, and average Wind chill
- Wind chill alarm
- Current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Recent 24 hour temperature and 24 hour temperature tendency in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Chronograph operation race timer
- Manual and automatic data logging
- Real time clock with date
- LCD display with BLUE EL Electro Luminescent backlight
- PC software and infrared communication port
- Requires (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Includes Lanyard
Brunton Summit ADC Atmospheric Data Center is a brand product.
See more in these categories: