Brunton Pro ADC Atmospheric Data Center in
Brunton Pro ADC Atmospheric Data Center has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
When weather data matters most, Pro gathers and records all the key conditions.
From the kayak to the racetrack, the ADC series is showing up everywhere. Whether youâ€™re honing your shooting accuracy in Athens, Greece, or reading the barometric pressure trends when the fish are rising, the ADC lends necessary insight to your outdoor activity.
Let your partners believe youâ€™re predicting the rain with some sort of mind-bending, supernatural powers and leave the science to us. ADC technology is the perfect example of our commitment to changing the way we live in the outdoors.
Brunton Pro ADC Atmospheric Data Center Features:
- Current relative humidity, heat index, dew point and wet bulb
- Air density, relative air density, and density altitude
- Barometric pressure in hPa, mb, or inHg
- Recent 24 hour pressure tendency and predicts the weather for the next 12 hours
- Storm alert
- Altimeter alarm with ski run counter
- Current, maximum, and average wind speed in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots
- Current, maximum, and average wind chill
- Wind Chill alarm
- Temperature and recent 24 hour temperature and tendency in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Chronograph operation race timer
- Manual and automatic data logging
- Real time clock with date
- LCD display with BLUE EL Electro Luminescent backlight
- Requires (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Includes Lanyard
- PC software and infrared communication port
ADC Pro, detachable lanyard, extra lithium battery, user’s manual.
Brunton Pro ADC Atmospheric Data Center is a brand product.
See more in these categories: