AMK Ultralight .7 First Aid Kit in
AMK Ultralight .7 First Aid Kit has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Official medical kit of the United States Adventure Racing Association 24 Hour Series!
- Group Size: 1-2 person
- Trip duration: 1-4 days
Designed as a bare-minimum ultra lightweight kit for two people, components weigh less than 9 ounces, yet still contains the most essential first aid supplies. A great kit if you are a multi-sport enthusiast looking for a universal lightweight kit.
Aloksak pouches are leak proof and airtight bags have been certified waterproof to 200 feet by the U.S. Navy! Made out of a super stretch, high tenacity polymer film that is puncture resistant and has a cold crack rating of – 40F!
- Perfect for one to two people for up to four days
- Lightweight, waterproof shell system with ISP
- ISP holds small items in a convenient spot
- Tough, lightweight outer bag is made of 1.3 oz. silicone impregnatedripstop nylon
- AloksakÂ® inner bag is leakproof and waterproof
- Dimensions: 6.5″ × 5 “x 2.5”
- Weight: 8 oz
- Adventure Racing
Supply List Contents
4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ × 3″
3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
3 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2″ × 2″, Pkg./2
2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3″ × 3″, Pkg./2
2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ × 4″
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 Duct Tape, 2″ × 100″
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 After Bite Wipe
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 4 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 Aloksak Waterproof Bag, 6.75" X 6"
- 5 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Tape, 1″ × 10 Yards
- 1 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Vial
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Features of the AMK Ultralight & Watertight .7 Medical Kit
- Moleskin dressing for preventing and treating blisters
- Wound closure strips and tincture of Benzoin
- Precision splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- Sterile dressings and bandages
- Duct tape for gear repair