AMK World Travel Medical Kit in
AMK World Travel Medical Kit has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
The World Travel contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
- Has ample space for personal prescriptions.
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments – the most common travel ailment.
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGelâ„¢ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker’s #1 injury.
- Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques; “When to Worry” tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions
10 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ × 3″
4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
3 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2″ × 2″, Pkg./2
3 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4″ × 4″, Pkg./2
2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ × 4″
1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
1 Trauma Pad, 5″ × 9″
Blister / Burn:
1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
1 GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
3 Safety Pins
1 Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
2 Thermometer, Disposable
1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
1 Patient Assessment Form
1 Visual Communication Tool
4 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
4 Antacid, Pkg./2
4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
1 Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 10g
1 Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 50g
3 Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
6 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
4 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
4 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
2 Bottle, Plastic, 2oz.
1 Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
1 Tape, 1/2″ × 10 Yards
2 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4″ × 4″, Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
AMK World Travel Medical Kit is a brand product.
See more in these categories: