Pelican 1620 Case With Foam in Pelican Classic Cases (Protector Series)
The 1620 like most Pelican cases can be used for so many different uses it can be difficult to choose which Pelican is just right. Like all Pelican cases, the 1620 comes with so many different options and configurations to suit just about any need. When picking a Pelican case it is best to start with the size you will need to accommodate your items, then see which cases fit that requirement. From there between the custom Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam to the case without foam or movable padded dividers, you can customize to suit.
Of course cases like the 1620 also often come with extra like the lid organizer making them extra perfect for various industries like photography, theaters, live touring acts, on-site utility and maintenance and so much more.
OD Green available upon request
|1620||1620 case WITH FOAM||$184.00|
|1620NF||1620 case NO FOAM||$152.00|
|1624||1620 with padded dividers||$282.00|
|1600IP||Instapak Quick® RT (instant custom foam)||$6.50|
|1609||Photographer’s Lid Organizer||$32.00|
|1621||6 piece replacement foam set||$62.00|
|1622||Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ sections only (set of 4)||-|
|1625||Padded divider set only||$145.00|
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 4 level Pick ‘N’ Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
|1620 Case Specifications|
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
|24.81" x 19.37" x 13.87"
(63 × 49.2 × 35.2 cm)
|21.37" x 16.31" x 12.56"
(54.3 × 41.4 × 31.9 cm)
|Lid Depth||Bottom Depth||Total Depth|
|Weight w/Foam||Weight w/o Foam||Buoyancy Max.|
| 149.91 lbs.
|Range Temperature||No. of Wheels|
| -10 / 210° F
(-23 / 99° C)
Personalized Nameplate Available
|1620 Case Certificates|
|• IP67 • MIL C-4150J • Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280|
Pelican 1620 Case With Foam is a Pelican Classic Cases (Protector Series) brand product.