UCO Candlelier lantern in
UCO Candlelier lantern has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
- Larger design holds three UCO 9-hour candles (included)
- Place pans or pots on top to heat water
- Three times as bright as typical candle lanterns
- Durable aluminum construction
- Weight: 21 oz. (595 g)
Take the warmth, ease of use, safety, and convenience of the Original Candle Lantern and increase the brightness enough for a family picnic, with enough warmth to heat small amounts of water or food on the heat shield. Our 3 candle Candlelier Lantern is quieter and more compact than most gas or propane lanterns and uses the same 9 hour candles and candle tube assembly that has provided thousands of campers and hikers with warm, reliable light for nearly 20 years. You’ll see the light and feel the warmth â€” the Candlelier is the perfect lantern for camping, hiking, picnic and home use.
UCO Candlelier lantern has these additional features:
Once you use it, we’re sure you will agree that the Candlelier Lantern is the brightest idea yet from UCO!
Lifetime Parts Guarantee
Industrial Revolution (UCO) Limited Lifetime Parts Guarantee
All of our candle lanterns are built to last for a lifetime of normal use. If one of our components fails under regular usage and you require a replacement part (other than parts which have been physically lost or glass breakage) we will promptly send you the replacement parts at no charge. Replacement candles and glass are available through CoTradeCo
- Stable base – Sturdy 3-legged base helps stabilize the lantern on uneven surfaces.
- Convenient Handle – Stainless steel handle makes the Candlelier easy to hang and carry.
- Constant Flame Height – our unique spring loaded candle tube keeps the flame height constant while a small viewing window shows how much candle remains. Each candle burns for up to 9 hours.
- Stove Capability – The heat shield provides a stove-like surface to boil small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods warm.
- Economical – the Candlelier Lantern is affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to $2.00 per hour to operate, the Candlelier costs only about 25 cents per hour.
- Safe – No combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures.
- Reliable – no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break.
- Environmentally Friendly – no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose.
UCO Candlelier lantern is a brand product.
See more in these categories: