Pelican 1485 Air Without Foam in Pelican Air Cases
At up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases lighten the loads of the dedicated pros across the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we’re redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
The TrekPak™ system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins and a fool-proof cutting tool. Just lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. We include extra divider material so you can change your mind, plus divider panels are also available separately so you can reconfigure your dividers at any time. Available for black cases only.
- Super-light Proprietary HPX2 Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve — Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style “Conic Curve” Lid Shape
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder
- Rubber Handles
- INTERIOR : 17.75″ × 10.18″ × 6.15″ (45.1 × 25.9 × 15.6 cm)
- EXTERIOR : 19.17″ × 12.80″ × 6.89″ (48.7 × 32.5 × 17.5 cm)
- LID DEPTH : 1.80" (4.6 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH : 4.35" (11 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH : 6.15" (15.6 cm)
- WITH FOAM : 5.39 lbs (2.4 kg)
- WITHOUT FOAM : 4.57 lbs (2.1 kg)