HPRC2760W - Black w/Wheels in HPRC High Performance Resin Cases
HPRC2760W - Black w/Wheels has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories. It’s available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty. All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection.
• 4 built in wheels: roll the case along by simply pushing
• two side handles: push or pull the case as a trolley
• stackable exterior lid design: use the case as a cart by stacking more cases on top of each other
• two lateral handles: when you need to hold the case
• braked wheels to prevent unexpected movement
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- External: 29,52" x 20,08" x 11,65" (750mm x 510mm x 296mm)
- Internal: 27,16″ × 17,71″ × 10,67" ( 690mm x 450mm x 271mm)
- External: 9,37″ × 2,28" (238m x 58mm)
- Internal: 8,45″ × 1,96" (221mm x 50mm)
- empty: 8,45kg / 18,600 lbs
- with cubed foam: 10,45kg / 23,23 lbs