Pelican 1615 Air with Padded Dividers in Pelican Air Cases
Pelican 1615 Air with Padded Dividers has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
This is the maximum airline dimensions for checked baggage without oversize charges
At up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases lighten the loads of the dedicated pros across the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we’re redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
- Super-light Proprietary HPX2 Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve — Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style “Conic Curve” Lid Shape
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder
- Rubber Handles
- Interior: 29.59″ × 15.50″ × 9.38″ (75.2 × 39.4 × 23.8 cm)
- Exterior: 32.58″ × 18.40″ × 11.02″ (82.8 × 46.7 × 28 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 7.38" (18.7 cm)
- Total Depth: 9.38" (23.8 cm)
- With Foam: 17.60 lbs (8 kg)
- W/O Foam: 14.06 lbs (6.4 kg)
- With Dividers: 16.77 lbs. (7.61 kg)