SC3 Safety Cap w/391 Ratchet (12/bx) in
SC3 Safety Cap w/391 Ratchet (12/bx) has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
- Non-slotted design constructed of durable, lightweight dielectric plastic
- Impact absorbing design
- Excellent for general overhead protection
- Deep nape strap and soft, absorbent cloth sweatband for a firm, comfortable fit
- Standard package 12
- 3001978 Shown
Protective helmets are classified according to the specific impact and electrical performance requirements they are designed to meet. All protective helmets in accordance with this standard shall meet either Type I or Type II impact requirements. In addition, all helmets are further classified as meeting Class G, Class E, or Class C electrical requirements. More info# Coming soon
Chin straps are available for all models. All Safety hats and caps comply with ANSI Z89.1 standards. Bump cap not included.
Meets ANSI Z89.1, 2003 Type I, Class G, E and C Standards
- 3001973, Yellow , (7400351)
- 3001974, White , (7400352)
- 3001975, Green , (7400354)
- 3001976, Blue , (7400355)
- 3001977, Orange , (7400356)
- 3001978, Red , (7400357)
- 3001979, Gray , (7400358)
- 3002231, White Visor , (7408203)