Sentry III Safety Cap w/6pt Ratchet Suspension (12/bx) in
Sentry III Safety Cap w/6pt Ratchet Suspension (12/bx) has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Low profile, silhouette style cap with low riding nape strap that prevents the cap from slipping. Lightweight, molded from High Density Polyethylene — only weighs 12.5 oz.
Protective helmets are classified according to the specific impact and electrical performance requirements they are designed to meet. All protective helmets in accordance with this standard shall meet either Type I or Type II impact requirements. In addition, all helmets are further classified as meeting Class G, Class E, or Class C electrical requirements.
- Universal slots connect to hearing, welding and visor accessories
- Available with ratchet or pinlock suspension
- 6 Pt nylon suspension with cloth sweatband
- Ratchet suspension option for secure fit
- Pin-Lock model has wide nape strap for secure fit
- Standard package 12
Meets ANSI Z89.1, 2003 Type I, Class G, E and C Standards