Ultra-Grate Pyramid ® in UltraTech Spill Containment
- Reusable inlet protection device covers storm drains keeping dirt, sediment and other contaminants from entering the storm system.
- Quickly and easily installs on most storm drains. Removal of grating is not necessary.
- The heavy duty frame forms a sturdy barricade over most drop inlets – providing a prominent marker of where the drain is located.
- High-flow, geotextile filter skirt stops sediment and debris while allowing the filtered water to enter the catch basin.
- Built-in overflow prevents ponding during major rain events.
- Attaches easily with provided attachment hooks.
- High flow reusable filter provides excellent flow rate. Replacement filters are available.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements
- 9186 – 49 × 47 × 48 (1,245 × 1,194 × 1,219mm)
- 9187 – 71 × 50 × 48 (1,803 × 1,270 × 1,219mm)