Charger VAC Safety Cap w/4 pt Ratchet Suspension in
Charger VAC Safety Cap w/4 pt Ratchet Suspension has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Protective helmets are classified according to the specific impact and electrical performance requirements they are designed to meet. All protective helmets in accordance with this standard shall meet either Type I or Type II impact requirements. In addition, all helmets are further classified as meeting Class G, Class E, or Class C electrical requirements. More Info# Coming soon.
Meets ANSI Z89.1 2003, Type I, Class C
- 12 Cooling vents provide the maximum in air circulation for comfort
- Short bill design allows for greater upward vision
- Universal slots for hearing, welding and visor accessories
- Low nape strap, rain trough
- 4PT ratchet suspension with cloth sweatband
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 2003, Type I, Class C
- Standard package 12