Site Entrance Kit in UltraTech Spill Containment
Ultra-Site Entrance Kits provide all the benefits of a 200 lb. woven geotextile without having to buy the whole roll. These kits are offered either 12.5’ x 50’ or 12.5’ x 100’ and include 12” pins to keep the fabric secure and in place. The fabric is a slit film, woven geotextile for use in soil stabilization and separation applications. So whether you are a homeowner replacing a driveway or a contractor starting a construction entrance, the driveway kit is the perfect product
to help you get it done.
Woven polypropylene geotextile has been stabilized to resist degradation due to ultraviolet exposure and is resistant to commonly encountered mildew, insects and soil chemicals and is non-biodegradable.
- Available in 50’ and 100’ lengths (12.5’ width is standard)
- Self-contained kits include 12” pins to secure material in place.
- Fabric is a heavy-duty, 200 lb. woven geotextile – excellent for soil stabilization and separation applications on construction sites.
- Grab Tensile Strength – 200 lbs.
- Grab Tensile Elongation – 15%
- CBR Puncture – 700 lbs.
- Flow Rate – 5 gpm/ft2
- UV Resistance @ 500 hrs – 70%
- Mullen Burst Strength – 400 Psi
Site Entrance Kit is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: