Ultra-Track Pans in UltraTech Spill Containment
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars
- Ultra-TrackPans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent Costly Cleanup and Regulatory Fines
- Modular Design – Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- ll-polyethylene Construction – Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40Â°F to +140Â°F
- Sealed System – Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over TrackPans with grates in place*
- Economical, easy to install
- Modular TrackPan design can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Optional TrackPan Covers Keep Rainwater Out of the Pans, Providing Effective Stormwater Management.
- Polyethylene Covers are left in place until the railcar(s) arrive to be off-loaded or loaded. Lightweight covers mechanically lock into the polyethylene decking and will not blow off in windy conditions.
- Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate “pooling” of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
- Ultra-TrackPans Are Available In Two (2) Models:
- TrackPans and Grates, No Covers
- TrackPans with Grates and Covers
- Low Maintenance – unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-TrackPans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Slip Resistant Surfaces – Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Long Work Life – Estimated to perform 20-30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
|TrackPans with Grates, No Covers||TrackPan Covers Only|
|Part# 9566 – Center TrackPan with Grates||Part# 9580 – Cover for Center TrackPan|
|Dimensions: 53Â½" x 53Â½" x 6"||Dimensions: 56" x 54"|
|Weight: 106 lbs.||Weight: 24 lbs.|
|Containment Capacity: 18 gallons|
|Includes: 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets
and 2 grates
|Part# 9576 – Side TrackPan with Grates||Part# 9581 – Cover for Side TrackPan|
|Dimensions: 53Â½" x 27Â½" x 6"||Dimensions: 56" x 27Â¾"|
|Weight: 60 lbs.||Weight: 11 lbs.|
|Containment Capacity: 19 gallons|
|Includes: 1 bulkhead fitting, 2 gaskets
and 1 grate
|Part# 9584 – Rebar Fasteners with Protective
|Part# 9559 – 3" dia. Bulkhead Fitting (for
below grade piping)
|Part# 9586 – Sorbent Mats, Center Pan (2/set),
|Part# 9585 – Sorbent Mats, Side Pan 20-pack|
|Part# 9571 – Grate Only for Center Pan (Left)
Part# 9571 – Grate Only for Center Pan (Right)
|Part# 9573 – Grate Only for Side Pan|
|Chemical Compatibility Guide# Coming soon|
|U.S. Patent Nos. 5,562,047; 6,173,856; Other
Ultra-Track Pans is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: