2U Shallow Rack with Steel Rails in SKB Cases
The re-designed Roto-molded Shallow Rack Cases meet the needs of musicians and pro audio/video engineers. The new 1SKB-R2S now has a full front and rear cover instead of a rear access panel for easy access. Both doors have a rubber gasket to keep water out of the case.
The Shallow Racks are roto-molded for strength and durability and feature a new exterior design with interlocking capabilities, recessed steel, Mil-Spec black twist latches, shock absorbing rubber feet and new heavy-duty flush handles. With the addition of rear rack rails and the new cover design, the depth on the new Roto–molded Shallow Racks has been extended to 10.7” from front to rear rail. Gear can now be mounted front and rear with the supplied rackmount clips.
- Roto-molded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Shock absorbing rubber feet
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rea
- Interior Width : 19.00 in (48.26 cm)
- Interior Height: 3.50 in (8.89 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 16.20 in (41.15 cm)
- Exterior Width: 22.40 in (56.90 cm)
- Exterior Height: 5.50 in (13.97 cm)
- Rack Units Total: 2