Drum, Burp-Free & Open Head - Funnels in UltraTech Spill Containment
The Burp-Free Funnel is for use with closed-head or tight-head drums. It screws into the drum’s 2-inch bung and provides a large pouring target. The built-in venting system allows liquids to be poured without any splash-back or “burping”.
- 0651 Burp-Free (Standard)
- 0656 Burp-Free (Large)
The Open Head Ultra-Drum Funnel (#0460) is a 100% polyethylene drum funnel that can be used on 55-gallon open-head steel or poly drums to make discarding oil or other liquid contaminants both easy and safe.
Use: Securely replaces drum lid to allow convenient access for pouring contaminated liquids, collecting soaked rags or other soiled absorbents.
Open Head Funnel:
- Molded base fits securely to drum
- Thumb screws tighten quickly
- The hinged cover is lockable
- Threaded brass insert screws into 2" drum bung.
- All polyethylene construction won’t rust or corrode – provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Hinged, lockable lid prevents unauthorized access.
- Larger style provides bigger pouring area and easy access.
- Burp-Free Funnel (Standard):
- Dimensions: 13⅜ dia. × 11 (340 × 279)
- Weight: 2.0# (1.0kg.)
- Burp-Free Funnel (Large):
- Dimensions: 22 dia. × 11½ (559 × 292)
- Weight: 6.0# (3.0kg.)
- Open Head Funnel – For drums 22¼” – 23½” dia. (565 mm – 597 mm)
- Dimensions: 24½ dia. × 11 (622mm x 280mm)
- Weight: 10.0# (4.5kg.)
Drum, Burp-Free & Open Head - Funnels is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: