Replacement Foam for Seahorse Cases in SEAHORSE Cases
Replacement foam sets include a convoluted piece in the lid and Pick and pluck with a solid base pad on the bottom, and the remainder filled with Polyurethane Foam that’s pre-cut into removable cubes. Simply remove the individual cubes necessary to create a custom-sized space in which to fit your items.
All Replacement foam sets consist of:
• Egg-Crate (convoluted) Lid foam
• 1/2" Base pad
• Pick and Pluck (cubed) pre-scored foam
• SE-540, SE-920 and SE-1220 cases have multiple layers of Pick and Pluck Foam
Accuform Foam is vertically pre-scored, high-density foam that is easily formed to provide a snug fit that protects your equipment from the abuse of your toughest adventure.
Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases is a removable, cubed matrix foam set, consisting of a layer of egg-crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center and a ½" thick, high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
Additionally we offer two different types of standard foam:
- PE (Polyethylene) and . PE foam is fairly dense, and only slightly pliable. It offers a secure, snug fit.
- Ester (Polyurethane)foam is much more spongy and forgiving, exhibiting excellent shock absorption.