Stock Containers in CoTradeCo® Packaging
Stock Containers has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Our Oven to Freezer to Point-of-Sale food service items can be used as direct replacements for aluminum, PET plastics and treated paper bakeware in low-moisture bake operations such as pizzas, breads, baked pastas dishes and pies without changing settings or recipes.
All configurations of Biosphere® Biodegradable Packaging are made with our patented PPM base material, then tuned for special service applications. Application variables include:
• Non-stick coatings
• Flavors, scents and colors
• Formulas for enhanced moisture resistance
PERFORMANCE AND CONVENIENCE ADVANTAGES OF BIOSPHERE® MATERIALS:
- Improved efficiency and labor savings as items can be cooked, packaged, merchandized, served and reheated in the same pack
- Meet growing consumer and institutional demand for performance and earth friendly means of product delivery.
- Dual ovenable — consumers can reuse to reheat in a microwave or oven
- Ability to withstand freezing temperatures
- Excellent insulation properties and packaging is stable during storage
- Eliminates costs of water and energy used to wash dishes and trays