DRAGON SLAYER™ WILDLAND PANTS - 7.0 oz Advance in True North®
DRAGON SLAYER™ WILDLAND PANTS - 7.0 oz Advance has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Dragon Slayer™ pants are built to the exacting standards of NFPA 1977, while also offering innovations in design and style.
Optimized for mobility the True North design makes it easier to move when you’re working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame resistant Advance, Nomex IIIA or Tecasafe Plus, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
Note: For Large through 2X-Large orders please specify Inseam Length and Color
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
- Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
- Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Seven over sized belt loops for 2" web belts.
- Spruce Green
Materials: 7.0 oz Advance – Spruce Green or Khaki
- HTS Code 6203.43.2010
- NFPA 1977 Certified