L-2 SEARCH ROPE BAG in True North®
Designed to hold up to 200’ of 9mm Kevlar line with rope ports at the top and bottom large enough for Chicago style knots and rings.
Our newest search line bag is made of our new nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric for enhanced performance and durability. Large Velcro opening allows rope to be easily re-stuffed at any time. Features include Kevlar shoulder strap with locking carabiners for easy attachment options, and daisy chain on bag for attaching thermal imaging cameras and individual search line bags.
Rope not included
• Designed to hold 200’ of 9mm Kevlar line
• Large opening for re-stuffing rope
• Rope ports top and bottom
• 60" Kevlar shoulder strap with carabiner
• Nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric
Materials: Iron Cloth™, Kevlar Webbing
Metal Hardware, Locking Carabineers, Nylon 6,6
Dimensions: 18″ × 8″ × 4″