Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 in
TESTED AND READY FOR EVERYDAY USE
Camelbak’s next-generation Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 (CBR 4.0) with DuraFlex Barrier Technology resists penetration by potentially lethal chemical and biological agents. Weighing less than nine ounces, the CBR 4.0 Reservoir is durable, flexible, and can provide taste-free fluids on demand during regular operations or while wearing protective gear, such as MOPP 4 suits and masks. Exceeding USACHPPM TG 23DM military water quality standards. Camelbak’s new 3-litre CBR 4.0 intergrates seamlessly with the Hydrolink Modular Attachment System.
- Attaches to standard protective masks
- Hydrolink Modular Attachment System allows flexibility between such components as big bit valve, filter adapter, or protective mask adapters
- DuraFlex Barrier Technology resists penetration by chemical and biological agents
- Full reservoirs won’t burst. Even after a 10 ft. drop onto concrete
- Meets USACHPPM TG230A and TB MED 577 standards for 24-hour resistance to sarin nerve and mustard blister agents
Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 is a brand product.
See more in these categories: