3i-4217-7B in SKB Cases
A multi-purpose case designed for rifles but is also used in a variety of industrial applications. The iSeries 4217-7 Case is perfect for short tactical rifles. It is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
The molded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries 4217 Mil-Spec AR / Short Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap-down handles on three (3) sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free.
The layered version (3i-4217-7B-L) features a foam base and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
This case comes with our Lifetime Warranty and $1500 Content Coverage.
• In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
• Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
• Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
• Cushion grip handles on three sides
• Available with or without layered foam interior
• Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
• Molded-in hinge for added protection
• Trigger release latch system
• Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
• Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
• Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F
- OD Green
- Exterior Length: 45 1/4"
- Exterior Width: 19 5/8"
- Depth: 8 3/8"
- Interior Length: 42.5"
- Interior Width: 14.50"
- Interior Depth: 7.5"
3i-4217-7B is a SKB Cases brand product.