3i-5014-DB Double Bow/Bow Rifle Case in SKB Cases
The 3i-5014-DB accommodates two bows or two rifles/shotguns or a bow/rifle combination, and features bunk-bed storage with rigid foam dividers provides separate compartments with convoluted foam in the lid for stable positioning. The interior is a Watertight Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo case interior measures 50.5" L x 13.5" W x 6" D and features a bunk-bed storage system with rigid foam dividers to provide separate compartments with convoluted foam in the lid for stable positioning of two bows or a bow/rifle combination.
The Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock and in-line skate style wheels so transporting your gear around the world or in the back of your truck is worry and trouble free.
- Uni-body design to eliminate excessive metal reinforcing hardware for a lighter weight case.
- Constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin.
- Gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design.
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage ( MIL – STD -810F)
- Molded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins.
- Four Patented trigger release latches.
- Four reinforced padlock locations for a customer supplied lock.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve ( MIL – STD -648C and IP67) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides.
- Recessed in-line style wheels for easy portability.
- Stacks securely for stable transportation of multiple cases.
- Covered by SKB’s unsurpassed Million Mile (Lifetime Warranty) and the $1500 Content Coverage.
Interior Dimensions: 50 1/2" L x 14 1/2" W x 6" D