ISP Case 24"x20"x16" W/o Foam in Pelican ISP Cases
The system is designed to maximize the volume of standard logistics platforms. Whether loading standard pallets, NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers, the ISP Case system will make the most efficient use of cargo space.
With its Inter-Stacking Pattern there is no question where the next case belongs. The disc pattern bottom mates with the wave pattern on the case below, literally falling and locking into place. Cross-stacking builds incredibly tight loads that can save time with strapping or netting. This allows taller loads that won’t shift or become loose from turbulent air, high seas or dilapidated road conditions. In a word, the ISP case system is bomb-proof transport.
- Equipped with a silicone sponge O-ring and pressure release valves, the ISP Case is impervious to extreme weather and wet conditions.
- Eliminates load movement
- Interior: 21.00″ × 17.00″ × 14.00″ (53.3 × 43.2 × 35.5 cm)
- Exterior: 24.00″ × 20.00″ × 16.00″ (60.9 × 50.8 × 40.6 cm)
- Lid Depth 3.00" (7.6 cm)
- Bottom Depth 11.00" (27.9 cm)
- Total Depth 14.00" (35.5 cm)