Vertical Premier Panel Barricades (White) w/20# Base in TrafFix Devices
TrafFix Vertical Panel Barricadesâ„¢ consist of durable blow molded polyethylene panels and recycled rubber bases. To assemble, simply “Step-n-Lock” the vertical panel into the base. No heavy rings or bases that must be lifted over the top of the panel. For transportation and storage, both the panels and bases can be easily separated and stacked.
The panel separates from the base when impacted by a vehicle.
All vertical panel barricades with reflective sheeting on ONE side will have right hand stripes and will be denoted with an R at the end of the part number. For left hand vertical panel stripes, replace the R in the part number with an L.
On vertical panel barricades with reflective sheeting on TWO sides they will have one right hand and one left hand panel stripe (unless otherwise specified).
- The panel face is recessed to minimize abrasions and scratches to the expensive reflective sheeting. If severely damaged the reflective sheeting can be replaced
- The bases are made from 100% recycled rubber and weigh either 28 or 43lbs.
- Premier Panelâ„¢ stacks for easy storage and transportation
- Convenient handle design allows for easy movement and placement of the Premier Panelâ„¢
- Premier Panelâ„¢accepts standard and new â€œDâ€ cell barricade lights
Vertical Panels in Pictures:
- Model 40236-W-HI20 —White Premier Panelâ„¢ with 8â€ x 36â€ reflective sheeting and 20 lb recycled rubber base
- Model 40224-W-HI20 — White Premier Panelâ„¢ with 8â€ x 24â€ reflective sheeting and 20 lb recycled rubber base
Also available with High Intensity and Diamond Grade Sheetingâ€”please call (866) 530-4804 or e mail us for pricing and availability