28" Grabber-Cones w/o Bases (5Pk) in TrafFix Devices
Available in packs of 5 only
Comes in 28" or 42" heights and can be ballasted by 10, 16 or 30 lb. bases. Simply drop the recycled rubber base over the cone stem and you’re ready to go to work. Use for Channelizing or delineating traffic flow and/or lane closures; construction work zones; traffic control. Also used in vehicular or pedestrian parking lot traffic control, crowd control etc. Stackable: * With its reinforced handle design, The Grabber-Cone can support the weight of stacked cones and bases without permanent distortion. Its low density polyethylene material and handle design prevents the cones from sticking together when stacked. The Grabber-Cone can be stacked with or without bases.
- Grabber handle allows for easy movement-prevents cones from sticking
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Available with various size reflective collars
- Available with keyhole slots and plastic-barricade panels (42" Grabber cone only)
- Bases will not crush when run over
- The extra large flanged bottom supports the cones while in use or when stacked with the rubber base.
- 42" or 28" in height
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
Meets Federal M.U.T.C.D. standards