KLEENGUARD* G50 Work Gloves w/3 Open Fingertips in
KLEENGUARD* G50 Work Gloves w/3 Open Fingertips has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
G50 Mechanics Contractor Gloves are for workers who need maximum dexterity for driving nails, framing, etc. This glove provides impact protection across a reinforced knuckle area and the advantage of three open fingertips for greater precision when working. It’s also less bulky and more breathable than leather, and features a wide hook-and-loop closure for a more secure fit.
Other models of G50 Mechanics Gloves:
- Utility Gloves: provides enhanced knuckle padding and full coverage for all fingers (model numbers 90261-90265).
- Palm and Finger Protection Gloves: This glove offers extra protection and padding in the palm, fingertip and knuckle areas (model numbers 90266-90270).
- Three open fingertips for maximum dexterity
- Breathable material between fingers for greater comfort
- Reinforced knuckle protection
- Small parts handling and assembling
- Framing and finishing
- Material: Synthetic leather, Lycra, Polyester, Spandex, PVC
- Design: Multi-piece sewn glove
- 3 open finger tips
- Reinforced knuckle area
KLEENGUARD* G50 Work Gloves w/3 Open Fingertips is a brand product.
See more in these categories: