BRIO Overhead Workseat in Milagon & Work Matta Mats
The Milagon Brio series has expanded to now include the WS1220ER Overhead Workseat. The WS1220ER was developed to specifically address work areas underneath aircraft, automotive and other low clearance equipment, where the operator needs to be reclined and facing in an upward position. The Brio Overhead Workseat provides ergonomic support to the head, back and seat by using the same components from our dynamic Brio chairs and also includes a fully adjustable head support.
- The molded polyurethane integral seat and backrest surface promotes air circulating breathe-ability for maximum comfort and durability.
- Variable adjustment of headrest support.
- Handbrake Adjustment
- Includes (4) Self Braking Casters
- Cushioned Work Seat assembly
- Mounted on a Four Caster, Steel Base
- Includes a fully adjustable vinyl headrest
- Mounted on a Heavy Duty Welded Steel Base
• Cushioned Polyurethane Seat and Backrest
• Mounted on a Heavy Duty Welded Steel Base with 4 Self Braking Casters
• Degree of Head Rest Incline 15°
• Caddy dimensions are 27 1/2″ × 17 1/2" x 4 1/4"
• Seat dimensions are 12"D x 14"W
• Backrest Tilt +10° to -10°
• Seat Tilt +10° to -4°