826 Diamond Stat® Dissipative/Anti-Static Matting in NoTrax Floor Matting
Diamond Stat is a conductive/anti-static matting designed to absorb static electricity. The mat drains static electricity from the worker keeping sensitive circuitry from being damaged. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion technology virtually eliminating the possibility of delamination.
For maximum effectiveness properly attach the grounding cord which is included at no charge, it easily snaps into a grommet which is installed in the mat at our factory.
Now with RedStop, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
Dissipative /anti-static matting is formulated to absorb static electricity. This matting drains static from worker keeping sensitive circuitry safe from damage.
- Durable vinyl diamond-plate top surface is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion technology.
- Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat
- Overall thickness – 9/16 inch.
- Stock Sizes – 2′×3′, 3′×5′, 3′×12′
- Roll Sizes – 3′×75′
- Custom Sizes: Available in 3’widths
- Black in color