730 V-Groove Corrugated Vinyl Runner in
The V-Groove Corrugated Vinyl Runnerâ„¢ features a rib-tooth design to improve traction. It also creates a barrier to cold flooring substrates, and has a silencing effect over noisy tile. V-Groove Corrugated matting can also be used as a liner for maintenance and tool carts.
The Vinyl version wears better, but offers slightly less traction. Recommend rubber version (#750) for applications that require a little more traction. Can be used as a liner for maintenance and tool carts. Applications where safety and slip protection is needed with minimal anti-fatigue value such as aisle ways, warehouses, vending areas.
Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 1/8"
- Roll Sizes: 2′×105′, 3′×105′, 4′×105′
- Custom Sizes: Available in 2’, 3’, and 4’ widths
- Rib-tooth design improves traction
- Low profile matting allows for easy on/off cart traffic.
- Creates a barrier to cold flooring substrates, and has a silencing effect over noisy tile.
- Made with 100% recycled materials.
730 V-Groove Corrugated Vinyl Runner is a brand product.