Type 2 Economy Plastic Folding Barricades in TrafFix Devices
If you’re tired of wasting money by discarding bent metal legs, broken wood panels, or unrepairable plastic barricades, consider the TrafFix Modular Plastic Barricade. This barricade is constructed from impact resistant plastic, and all the components can be replaced should they become damaged.
You can SAVE $$$ by repairing your barricade and you also reduce material going into our landfills.
Plastic Folding Barricades are made from durable impact resistant polyethylene that is 100% recyclable. Lightweight and easy to handle with panels that are recessed to protect reflective sheeting. The Modular design allows for easy replacement of components and the panels and legs have reinforcement ribs to increase stiffness and reduce bending or warping. Has a unique San-Fil bottom panel that holds up to 15lbs. of sand. We offer you a wide selection of Type I and Type II barricades.
- Eliminates metal legs that pinch fingers and minimizes damage to vehicles upon impact
- Fully assembled barricades with mounted lights are stackable
- Meets M.U.T.C.D. standards
- Light can be mounted with standard length bolt. Plastic bushing acts as built-in bolt protector.
- Molded-in stacking lugs keep barricades firmly in place for shipping and storage.
Top Panel Sizes:
- 8″ × 24″
- 12″ × 24″
Bottom Panel Sizes:
- 4″ × 24″
- 6″ × 24″
- 8″ × 24″
- All TrafFix Barricades meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP 350