Ultra-Inlet Guard (No overflow port) in UltraTech Spill Containment
- Keeps dirt, sand, sediment, trash and debris out of drains.
- Quick and easy installation using built-in magnets – no more lifting of heavy catch basin grates.
- Available in several sizes for street drains, combination drains and trench drains. Custom sizes also available.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced material (non-woven, polyester spun) allows up to 192 gal/ft2/min. through drains.
- Low profile design can be driven over and is unobtrusive to traffic and personnel.
- Ultra-Inlet Guard Plus also available. Includes built-in overflow port to help prevent flooding and/or ponding during heavy rainfall.
- Geotextile material helps remove oil and other hydrocarbons from stormwater flow.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
ULTRA-INLET GUARD (No overflow port):
- Part# 9170 24″ × 24″ (610 mm x 610 mm)
- Part# 9171 24″ × 36″ (610 mm x 915 mm)
- Part# 9172 24″ × 48″ (610 mm x 1,220 mm)
- Part# 9173 24″ × 24″ (610 mm x 610 mm) Curb-Style (for combination drains)
- Part# 9174 24″ × 36″ (610 mm x 915 mm) Curb-Style (for combination drains)
- Part# 9175 24″ × 48″ (610 mm x 1,220 mm) Curb-Style (for combination drains)
Ultra-Inlet Guard (No overflow port) is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: