Dewatering Bag - Reusable Model in UltraTech Spill Containment
Use for dewatering operations with large quantities of silt, sediment or dirt. Large opening allows easy access and removal of trapped sediment. Galvanized steel Locking Rods (Part# 9735) are quickly and easily installed to secure bag opening during dewatering. Use on truck beds to quickly and easily transport filled Dewatering Bag to site for emptying.
ULTRA-DEWATERING BAG, REUSABLE MODEL:
- Part# 9730: 3’x 5’ (915 mm x 1,524 mm) Bag with Locking Rods
- Part# 9735: Locking Rods only
- Part# 9732: 5′ × 7′(1,524 mm x 2,134 mm) Bag with Locking Rods
- Part# 9736: Replacement Bag, 3′ × 5′ (915 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Part# 9738: Replacement Bag, 5′ × 7′ (1,524 mm x 2,134 mm)
Dewatering Bag - Reusable Model is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: