Ultra-Ultra-Oil Booms in UltraTech Spill Containment
Ultra-Oil Booms use loose fill X-Tex material inside a non-absorbing netting to absorb oil from the
waters surface. X-Tex is a hydrophilic oil absorbent that allows water to instantly filter through the material while pulling off the oil selectively. The X-Tex will absorb emulsified oil as well as floating oil. Stainless steel rings and clips allow the units to attach with a one foot overlap to form longer lengths. X-Tex can be infused with oil-eating microbes to allow the oil absorbed to be bio-remediated and broken down into non-hazardous components.
- Weight of unit: 7.5 lbs.
- Number per pallet: 40
- Size of pallet: 4′ × 6′
- Total weight of loaded pallet: 400 lbs.
- Number of pallets per 53’ truck: 16
- Production capacity: 7000 feet per week.
- FOB: North Augusta, SC
Part # 5214
- Description-Ultra-Oil Boom, Loose Fill X-Tex, Absorbent Model
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" dia. × 10′ L
- Material is X-Tex
- Capacity 20 Gallons
Part No. 5215:
- Ultra-Oil Boom, X-Tex, Loose Fill X-Tex, Microbe Infused, Absorbent Model
- 5 1/2" dia. × 10′ L
- Material-Microbe Infused X-Tex
- Capacity Varies
Ultra-Ultra-Oil Booms is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: