Inflatable Containment Booms in UltraTech Spill Containment
Oil containment booms with inflatable cylindrical floats for use in protected waters, open waters and offshore. UNIBOOMS® are designed to offer fast deployment and reliable operation with low personnel requirements. Their proven design and construction, low inflation pressure and high buoyancy to weight ratio give them excellent wave following characteristics and reliable oil containment even in adverse conditions. The materials and manufacturing processes used (high-frequency welded oil-resistant PVC coated polyester) make these booms robust and highly resistant to hydrocarbons, chemical agents and weather conditions. Each section of boom is fitted with standard quick connectors for linking to other booms.
- High buoyancy to weight ratio
- Excellent wave-following characteristics
- Robust construction
- Made of durable oil-resistant material
- Quick and easy deployment and recovery
- Easy to clean
UNIBOOM – Specifications:
- Boom Type – Inflatable
- Operating Environment – Protected and open waters
- Total height – Uninflated 53" Inflated 44"
- Freeboard 17"
- Draft 27"
- Standard section length 82 (ft)
- Deployment, recovery and storage – Reel
- Personnel required 3