Decon Deck - Non-Ambulatory Model (Orange) in UltraTech Spill Containment
Elevated Deck allows contaminants to be separated from workers and patients.
- Deck and Bladder contain 88 gallons.
- Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
- All-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Optional Carry Case (P/N 6006) available.
- All Decks are slip resistant.
How to use Non-Ambulatory Model: p/n 6020:
• Unpack and inspect all components.
• Place Ground Tarp down.
• Connect D1 Deck and D2 Deck: Remove grating from both Decks. Remove nut from included Bulkhead Fitting and insert through pre-drilled holes in the two decks. Reinstall nut. (Note: The Bulkhead Fitting has left-hand threads). This bulkhead fitting secures the two decks together and also allows captured water to flow from one unit to the other.
• Install Bladder Attachment (Note: The Bladder Attachment has left-hand threads). Remove nut on Bladder Attachments and place fittings through pre-drilled holes in D2 Deck. Replace nut. Replace grating on decks.
• Connect Spray Wand: Connect one end of orange supply hose to spray wand and other end to an appropriate water supply.
• System is now ready for use.
- Decon Deck
- (1) Bladder Attachment
- 8′ × 8′ Ground Tarp
- Spray Wand (7 gpm output)
- Supply Hose.
- Outside Dimensions: 82 1/2″ × 27 7/8″ × 5¾" (2,095 mm x 657 mm x 146 mm)
- Weight: 71 lbs. (32 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 88 gallons (333L)