Decon Decks - Hospital Model (Orange) in UltraTech Spill Containment
Free Freight applies only on Ultratech Products Weighing Less Than 35 Pounds
Privacy shelter quickly attaches to Decon Deck. Dual bladders and Deck combine to contain 154 gallons of liquid – nearly one hour of continuous use.
Instructions on how to use Hospital Model p/n 6010:
• Unpack and inspect all components.
• Place Ground Tarp down.
• Install Bladder Attachments (Note: the Bladder Attachment has left-hand threads). Remove grating from deck. Remove nut on each of two Bladder Attachments and place fittings through pre-drillholes in deck. Replace nuts. Replace grating on Deck.
• Install privacy shelter: The Privacy Shelter is quickly set-up by pushing outward on the support hubs (the round metal disc where the four fiberglass support rods come together). As each hub is pushed out (push out one at a time) the support rods will pop out and provide the support needed to support the side of the shelter. Secure the shelter to the deck using the two 48" bungee cords, hook one end of each cord to the rear crossbar by lifting the crossbar slightly and hooking the crossbar from the underside and about 8 inches from each end. Lift one side of the deck slightly and pull the bungee under the bottom of the Deck and to the front. Hook the bungee downward about 8" from the end of the front crossbar. Repeat for the other bungee.
• Install Gross Rinse Shower: The shower is shipped in two sections. 10" extension piece must be removed from top section if shower will be used inside of Privacy Shelter. Connect base to top portion of shower. Insert base of shower into pre-installed sleeve in grating of deck. Connect one end of white supply hose to fitting at base of shower and other end to an appropriate water supply.
• Connect Spray Wand: If desired, connect one end of orange supply hose to spray wand and other end to appropriate water supply.
- Decon Deck
- (2) Bladder Attachments
- 12′ × 14′ Ground Tarp
- Gross Rinse Shower Unit
- Spray Wand (7 gpm output)
- Privacy Shelter and Supply Hose
- Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
- Optional Carrying Case (P/N 6006) available.
- All Decks are slip resistant.
- Outside Dimensions: 52″ × 61¼" x 5¾" (1,321 mm x 1,556 mm x 146 mm)
- Weight: 122 lbs. (55 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 154 gallons (583 L)