Decon Decks - Tactical Model (Orange) in UltraTech Spill Containment
Decontamination Decks Keep Personnel Above Hazardous Material
Replaces conventional containment pools – contaminated water is captured in Deck sump and attached 55-gallon bladder. Quick and easy set-up. Use for chemical, biological, and/or radiological response. Deck and bladder capacity is 99 gallons. All components fit inside of Decon Deck for quick transport and easy storage (Optional Carrying Case available – P/N 6006) All Decks are slip resistant.
Ultra-DeconDeck "Instructions for Tactical Model“ p/n 6000:
• Unpack and inspect all components.
• Place Ground Tarp (5) down.
• Install Bladder Attachment (Note: the Bladder Attachment has left-hand threads)
• Remove grating from D4 Deck.
• Remove nut and place fitting through pre-drilled hole in D4 Deck
• Replace nut. Replace Grating on Deck.
• Install Gross Rinse Shower
• The shower is shipped in two sections. Connect base to top portion of shower. Insert base of shower into pre-installed sleeve in grating of D4 Deck
• Connect one end of white supply hose (11) to fitting at base of shower and other end to an
appropriate water supply.
• Connect Spray Wand
• If desired, connect one end of orange supply hose (10) to spray wand and other end to appropriate water supply.
• System is now ready for use.
- Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment
- 12′ × 14′ Ground Tarp
- Gross Rinse Shower Unit
- Spray Wand (7 gpm output)
- Supply Hose.
Other Decon Decks:
Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
Optional Privacy Shelter (P/N 6005) and Carrying Case (P/N 6006) available.
- Outside Dimensions: 52″ × 56 5/8″ × 5¾" (1,321 mm x 1,438 mm x 146 mm)
- Weight: 90 lbs. (41 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 99 gallons (375 L)