KLEENGUARD* G60 Level 2 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Gloves in
KLEENGUARD* G60 Level 2 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Gloves has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Add cut resistance to your workers’ gloves without significantly adding to your costs with the KLEENGUARD* G60 Level 2 Nitrile Coated Cut Gloves. They’re a great choice for working environments that pose a risk of minor cuts and abrasions.
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass handling
- Automotive and aerospace assembly
- Stamping and assembly
CAUTION: These gloves contain Natural Rubber Latex which may cause Allergic Reactions
Do not use near an open flame
- ANSI/EN 388 Level 2 Cut Resistance
- Stretch KEVLAR liner provides cut resistance and a comfortable fit
- ACTIFRESH antimicrobial treatment inhibits bacteria growth, thereby extending wear and improving cost-in-use
- Excellent dexterity for improved productivity
- Nitrile coating enhances grip in light oil applications
- Dark coating hides dirt for longer wear
- ANSI/EN 388 Level 2 cut resistance
- Abrasion resistant Nitrile Coating
- Suitable for intermittent heat contact up to 212 degrees F