Charger Safety Cap w/4 pt. Plastic Suspension in
Charger Safety Cap w/4 pt. Plastic Suspension has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Lightweight for comfort, molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) – only 13.5 oz.!! Contoured
dome maximizes protection while providing a sleek, low profile. Has a trim bill style for greater upward vision, ideal for vision attachment. Comes with a low nape strap and rain trough with
Universal slots that allow for easy attachment of hearing, welding, and faceshield accessories.
Protective helmets are classified according to the specific impact and electrical performance requirements they are designed to meet. All protective helmets in accordance with this standard shall meet either Type I or Type II impact requirements. In addition, all helmets are further classified as meeting Class G, Class E, or Class C electrical requirements.
- Attaches to 137 Capshield, Model P, Model C, 337 Capshield, A-5500SN and A-5500X
- Short bill design for greater upward vision
- Low nape strap
- Rain trough
- Comfortable nylon suspension options (plastic, ratchet, pinlock)
- Cloth sweatband
- Universal slots for hearing, welding and visor accessories
- 4 pt chin strap available
- 4 pt.ratchet, pinlock or plastic suspension options available
Types and Classes Standards:
- Type I: Helmets intended to reduce the force of impact resulting from a blow only to the top of the head.
- Type II: Helmets intended to reduce the force of impact resulting from a blow which may be received off center or to the top of the head.
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, G and E
Charger Safety Cap w/4 pt. Plastic Suspension is a brand product.
See more in these categories: