Compact Hand Crank Hose Reels 100 Series in
Coxreels 100 Series Challenger hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at high working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy “U” shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less hose.
WARNING â€“ USER RESPONSIBILITY:
- THE USER, THROUGH ITS OWN ANALYSIS AND TESTING, IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THE FINAL SELECTION OF THE SYSTEM AND COMPONENTS AND ASSURING THAT ALL PERFORMANCE, ENDURANCE, MAINTENANCE, SAFETY AND WARNING REQUIREMENTS OF THE APPLICATION ARE MET.
- TO THE EXTENT THAT COXREELS PROVIDE COMPONENT OR SYSTEM OPTIONS BASED UPON DATA OR SPECIFICATIONS PROVIDED BY THE USER, THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THAT SUCH DATA AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUITABLE AND SUFFICIENT FOR ALL APPLICATIONS AND REASONABLY FORESEEABLE USES OF THE COMPONENTS OR SYSTEM.
100 SERIES FEATURES:
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Temperatures -20 Degrees F To 225 Degrees F
- Direct Hand Crank Action
- Up To 4,000 PSI Working Pressure
- Brass NPT Swivel Inlet Machined From Solid
- Brake Assembly Provides Adjustable Friction To Brake Or Lock Drum
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
SpecsCAUTION – PROPER SELECTION OF ACCESSORIES
Coxreels offers a wide variety of accessory items and optional features for its reels. It is the sole responsibility of the customer, installer, and end users to ensure that the proper items and features have been selected to fit the application. Consult with Coxreels technical support for available accessories and optional features which will help you to keep your product safe in its environment. These items may include mounting brackets, guards, guides, and electrical components.
Compact Hand Crank Hose Reels 100 Series is a brand product.
See more in these categories: