Smith & Wesson Gauge Safety Eyewear in
Smith & Wesson Gauge Safety Eyewear has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Great looking 2-tone blue and silver frames have a modern look with the Smith & Wesson logo branded on the temple. Comfortable rubber nose pads and temples allow for all day wear. Wide lens provides all over coverage.
- Standard Pack: 12-packed in an attractive full-color retail eyewear gravity feedbox
- Unique royal blue and silver frame
- Sleek shape frame displays the Smith & Wesson logo on the temple
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and temples allow for all-day wear
- Hinge stops to help eliminate lens scratches
- 10-base curve spherical lens provides wide, all-over coverage
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and CSA Z94.3 compliance
- Lens Provides 99.9% UV Protection
- All Eyewear Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Impact Standard
SMITH & WESSON is a registered trademark of Smith & Wesson Corp. Used with Permission under License.
Jackson Product Numbers:
- 3020662, Blue and Silver Frame / Blue Mirror Lens
- 3020659, Blue and Silver Frame / Clear AF Lens
- 3020661, Blue and Silver Frame / Indoor-Outdoor AF Lens
- 3020660, Blue and Silver Frame / Smoke AF Lens
Smith & Wesson Gauge Safety Eyewear is a brand product.
See more in these categories: