Guardian G-Rail System in
Guardian G-Rail System has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
The ONLY guard rail system with hot dipped galvanized base plates to prevent rust from bleeding onto rooftops. The ultimate free standing portable fall prevention system that requires no rooftop surface attachments.
G-Rail Guardrail System provides fall protection in the form of a guardrail for use in lieu of or in conjunction with safety netting and or personal fall arrest systems. Components are powder coated (rails), or galvanized (base plates) for durability. The equipment is designed for use as a part of a personal fall protection system. Components shall not be used for any other operation other than that which it has been designed and approved. This is not a fall arrest or fall restraint system and is not designed for use as an attachment point for a personal fall arrest system.
For G-rail systems be sure to order one extra base plate for each continuous run to cover the end G-rail
- Weather protected instruction holster provides a copy of instructions and an Allen wrench to quickly adjust the legs.
Galvanized Base Plates:
- The ONLY guardrail system with hot dipped galvanized base plates to prevent rust from bleeding onto rooftop.
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Dimensions: 30â€ x 10â€
- A near ground level protective barrier that will prevent the fall of materials and equipment to lower levels and provide protection from falls for personnel (on non-portable systems mounted on sloped roofs). (OSHA 1926.500)
- Meets all applicable OSHA & ANSI standards
- Skid resistant bases
- Rails are powder coated safety yellow
- Rail sections include weather protected instruction holster
- G-Rails come in 6’ 8’ & 10’ section