613 UltraCase® with Panel Rings in Underwater Kinetics
Tough, injection molded, 0-ring sealed carrying case. The ring is solvent welded in place 0.5 inch below the rim of the case. Brass threaded inserts (8-32) are embedded in the ring for rigid attachment of an instrument panel. A foamed neoprene O-ring seals the panel to the ring.
New venting latches (patents pending) automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when closed. Cam action allows for easy operation. The pluck foam filling can be easily customized to protect all shapes of delicate objects. Great for protecting delicate dive gear, photographic equipment, boating instrumentation and other travel sensitive items.
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7 foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
- Full length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
Custom colors and materials are available on quotation
- Lid Depth: 1.8"
- Base Depth: 3.8"
- External: 14.1″ × 10.6″ × 6.1″
- Internal: 13.4" L x 8.9" W x 5.6" D